shiny, pretty mermaids, hanging out.
facts that cannot be disputed
- ur cute as heck
- ur very important
- ur laugh is really cute oh my god
- ur a perfect version of yourself
One more month.
WHERE are they getting this stuff !!
- Purple Polaroid camera (with film)
- Denim circle skirt (small)
- Pink collared sweater (small)
- Turquoise sweater (medium)
- Mint collared dress (S/M)
- Lilac top (medium)
- Disney books (Snow White, Cinderella, Sleeping Beauty, Pocahontas)
- Lavender satchel bag
- Denim collar with cat buttons
- Must be following me (uncoolghoul.tumblr.com)
- Reblogs only, likes don’t count
- The more you reblog, the better chance you have
I’ll choose the winner on April 6th. I’m using a generator so it’s fair and I’ll message whoever it is.
An illustration that didn’t make it into my minicomic but I want to finish it anyway
This is something that slips past the Western viewers- it looks like it’s reaching out for Chihiro, in a malicious way, to the Western viewers. It’s what I thought growing up.
However, now, that I know that it’s a way of signalling for someone to ‘Come here!’ in Japan, the scene takes on a whole new meaning.
That spirit knows that if Chihiro doesn’t eat the food, she will disappear. And it knows if it offers the food, she cannot be cursed as a gluttonous pig because it wouldn’t have been stolen.
Just a unique take when you have all of the context.
And also, the red lanterns spell out ‘おいで’ which translates to “Come here” or “Come in” :)